13.9.07

Online Tests Are Gospel, Right?

So I took this online career test: 39 questions that would allegedly indicate the kind of careers I would be interested in (note: not necessarily good at). The top ten list is as follows:

1. Research Analyst (Financial)
2. Economist
3. Retail Buyer
4. Investment Banker
5. Purchaser
6. Cartoonist / Comic Illustrator
7. Venture Capitalist
8. Desktop Publisher
9. Management Consultant
10. Health Care Administrator

And here's my interpretation of the list:

1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money
6. Humor
7. Money
8. Lame
9. Money
10. Money

I can live with anything but 8. Seriously? Desktop publisher? Seriously? God, kill me now.

Anyway, I think I like to deal with money. I don't necessarily need to earn pots of it (cf nonprofit job), but I do so like watching its unending flow. People are so funny about it; their behavior is inevitably entertaining. Sign me up for the crazy! I've got a sharp knife and a clear conscience, as O'Brian used to say.

Also, how do I not have a navel-gazing tag? Fixing that NOW.

No comments: