7.5.07

Not Dealing Well

Feel free to skip this nothing-but-whining post. Really, I can barely stand to write it; reading it would surely erode the last bit of respect you may (or may not) have had for me.

  1. Apparently I'm still sick enough that I can't get to work without breaking into a cold sweat while en route. Ugh.
  2. Nausea. Nausea nausea nausea. Hate drugs
  3. My grandmother's dying. Barring my parents, she's the last standing relative that I actually like. I don't think I'm going to be able to go see her, though, because of items (1) and (4).
  4. SO MUCH WORK. Oh my god, I am too sick for this much work. I hate this week.
  5. The grandmother situation is giving me dreams of family, which are always, without fail, awful and anxious and awful. Awful awful awful.
  6. By now I really shouldn't be shocked by the incompetence of select coworkers, but I am. Thanks for creating a whole bunch more work for me, asshole!
  7. I would really rather be in bed finishing my book right now.
  8. Hell, I'd rather be in bed, period. Can I hide under the covers and never come out?
  9. Have I mentioned that one of my medications contraindicates dairy? Do you know how hard it is to find something to eat when you're (a) extremely nauseated, (b) allergic to gluten, (3) unable to eat dairy? REALLY HARD.
  10. I'm actually really bummed about my grandmother, although it's probably for the best. She's a pretty awesome lady.

Okay, done with the whining, I think. Time to start digging my way out of this giant pile of work.

No comments: