6.5.07

Drugs R Awesome

Thank you thank you thank you, drugs. I feel like I might possibly be a human being once again. Sure, you're making me awfully nauseated, but at least I can get out of bed. No more fever! No more vomiting! I can even coax my stomach into accepting bland foods, and I'm finally not dehydrated. Go team pharmaceuticals!

That's pretty much it, really. I still have to take drugs through Wednesday, and you can count on me bitching endlessly about how nauseated I am until then, but I am on the road to recovery.

While dying, I managed to read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, and The Big Knockover, as well as three quarters of the internet. Yes, a full three quarters. Which means I am now very, very bored, but not really up to any form of real entertainment yet. I think I'll go take a nap.

No comments: