8.5.07

Okay, I Give Up

Why does the John Hancock building have pink lights this month? I'm usually able to deduce the cause of the color du jour, which I can see from my living room windows. But this pink? It is mystifying me. Is it breast cancer awareness month? (I feel like I'm usually more inundated by pink during that month.) Gay pride month? What? Tell me!

In health news, I finally have most of my usual energy levels back. And I'm almost done with my medications! Three! More! Pills! Two tomorrow morning and one with lunch! *dances*

1 comment:

W. Epaminondas Adrastus Perkins, Organizer said...

It is indeed because of breast cancer awareness. Additionally, if you watch any baseball today (mother's day) you'll see a number of players using pink bats to raise awareness of the issue. At least I think it's because of awareness, there may be some charity thing involved too.

pink breast cancer awareness hearts.

colin