11.4.07

Phlegmatic

In Which I Tap Into My British Roots And Discuss The Weather With My Invisible Friend
or
The Start Of Every Conversation In Chicago For The Next Twelve Hours

Goodness! This is quite the weather, isn't it?

I know, me too. I was nearly blown off my feet leaving the train this morning!

Well, yes, but it's Chicago, so we really should expect it. Doesn't make it any more pleasant, though. This part of town is always so much windier with the lake right there.

I saw that guy, too! Wind-resistant umbrellas are just no match for Chicago.

Mmhmm. I agree completely!

April. April!

Well, yes, but still. That's no excuse.

These are the days that I wish I worked at home.

Indeed, indeed. Well, I have a meeting across the street, so I have to dash. Once more into the breach, eh? Wish me luck!

The End (OR IS IT??)

No comments: