10.4.07

Everyone Deserves A Cop Out Now And Again

I'm sitting at my keyboard, exhausted from my completely ridiculous day, and I have no idea what to write.

I wrote an entire post this morning about today's Science Times, but when I reread it the whole thing just came off as prurient, so I deleted it. Fool! I should have hit publish and be damned. At least then today's post would have content!

What does this post have instead of content, you ask with that unflatteringly smug smirk that implies you've caught me in some sort of oxymoron? I have the opposite of content: I have a YouTube video.

Of course all bloggers are contractually obligated to include YouTube videos in their posts every once in a while, so perhaps I'm just being sly and getting in my quota early.

Or maybe I really don't know what to say here, much like Hugh Laurie in this song from the sketch comedy show A Bit of Fry and Laurie. ("Nice segue!" "Thanks, I worked hard!")

No comments: