9.4.08

This is awkward, isn't it?

It's so hard to blog again after a long absence. You feel obligated to post something really awesome. Something that will make up for your neglect and make your 2.3 readers love you again. I struggled, I really did. "What do they want?" I mused. "Maybe...an excessively cute music video? An amusing yet shockingly true blog? An in depth analysis of why, precisely, I find it so disturbing to be unable to identify every soloist in "We Are the World?"

[On a side note, this is when I thought about writing a book titled "One Dozen Outlandish Lies, or, Twelve Reasons I Haven't Updated My Blog," but then I realized that if I could come up with those twelve reasons, I wouldn't be mulling/mulling/angsting in the first place.]

But finally, I have found the perfect post-worthy thing: here it is.

Read. Take your time. Really enjoy it. It's worth it.

No comments: