24.10.07

I *heart* the BBC

As soon as this is available, I am rejoining Netflix specifically so I can rent this BBC mini-series. I only have a very sketchy idea of the plot, but based on the following clips it is clearly AWESOME.

Interrogation scene!

Angsty angst scene!
Sexy sex scene!

Admit it: you're as intrigued as I am, aren't you?

College roommate A and college roommate's fiance R, I really wish you lived in Chicago because this would be perfect drunken afternoon fare. Um. Flying to Maine just to enjoy your running commentary would probably be extreme, wouldn't it? Yeah, probably. BUT STILL.

Update: I love the internet: I just watched the first episode (even better than expected) and found this clip. Joy!

Additional Update: America ruins everything. It's The Office revisited. British version? Awesome in fifteen different ways. American version? Horrifying in fifteen hundred different ways. YOU DESERVED CANCELLATION, Viva Laughlin.

No comments: