18.9.07

Public Service Announcement

Every year I spend eleven months not giving a flying fuck about the French rugby team. And every year, at about this time, someone sends me a link and I remember: the french rugby team are as gods. Yes, that's right, it's time for the Dieux du Stade calendar.

Well, almost. The link I was sent was for the preview. Doubtless some humanitiarian will order the calendar and scan the pictures in short order, but in the meantime we must content ourselves with this. (You may not wish to click that at work unless you have a remarkably accepting workplace environment. Cirque, permissive as ours is, I'm not sure I'd click.)

If you click on that link, you'll note that there seems to be a manacle theme this year.

I KNOW, RIGHT?

UPDATE: Possibly I missed last year's calendar as none of these looks familiar. Sigh. Only the French.

No comments: