5.8.07

Sniffle Cough Whine

I have a cold. The first signs-- a baseless sore throat and a bit of a sniffle-- reared their unpleasant heads on Friday, and by this morning The Cold had seized control of everything above my shoulders in what could be called a largely bloodless coup. Alternately, it could be called a pain in my arse. You know, whichever.

Note that this is the second time I have blogged about being sick since I started this blog in February. I am a font of interesting and insightful*observations indeed! I ought to have my blog taken away from me.

To return to yesterday's zipcar post for a moment, I forgot to mention my decision-making process when it came to choosing between that company and igo, also available just down the street from me.

  1. Well, okay, zipcar is a for-profit company and igo is a not-for-profit. I work at a non-profit: I know how fucked up they are. I'm leaning toward zipcar.
  2. Oh look, zipcar uses the phrase "that's just how we roll" in its FAQs. We clearly share a terrible sense of humor: decision made!
I am all about the well-reasoned decisions.


* Initially typed this as "inciteful." I blame the military metaphor: it has a way of seizing control of one's writing in a largely bloodless coup.

No comments: