15.4.07

Yay For Weekends

I have to say, this weekend has been fairly fantastic. I spent most of yesterday alternating between reading and napping, with a few interrupting arguments with my parents via phone about where to spend Christmas. (Mexico seems to be leading at the moment! Beach + Myan ruins = totally acceptable vacation.)

Today I woke up at my usual 7:30 but recklessly went back to sleep until 9:30. Crazy! I just got back from seeing Mrs. Warren's Profession as presented by Remy Bumppo Theatre Company, which was fantastic. Love GB Shaw as per usual. I walked to and from the theater, so I even got to enjoy some of the beautiful weather. I am now waiting for friends of the family to call so we can choose a dinner venue, which means something very tasty is on the horizon.

Of course I got nothing done in the way of packing for my trip, but heck, I don't leave until Wednesday. Plenty of time! And now, back to the laziness.

No comments: