17.4.07

FYI

In my inbox this morning, from Orbitz.com:

Just a friendly reminder, there are only a few days left until your "Casablanca 4/18/07" trip.

THANKS, I HAD FORGOTTEN. Also, by "a few days" I think you mean "thirty hours."

So in case you hadn't picked up on it, I'll probably be mostly incommunicado until the end of the month. I will, however, be keeping up with my pledge to write every day: I'm going antediluvian and bringing a journal with me. I know! It's like I'm Amish! Wacky.

I've promised to do my best not to get blown up (although I was really looking forward to it, damn you Amanda), so with the best of luck I will return with all of my typing fingers intact. Expect journal excerpts as cop-out posts while I'm still working through the jet lag.

I shall miss you all bitterly, but mostly I shall miss John and Marjorie. Cirque, there better be some brilliant dialogue when I return (damn it).

No comments: