25.7.07

Miscellany

1. This article just made it onto the NYT most-emailed list; how many copies of it do you think I will receive in my inbox today? I'm betting at least four.

2. "I tried to find more Nixon." was one of the best lines of last night's movie. More Nixon is the next More Cowbell.

3. SPOILER: despite the name of last night's movie, I don't think they ever actually made it to New Hampshire.

4. Me: So is it more horrifying to you that I really liked the movie Contact and saw it multiple times or that my greatest musical regret is that I never saw Aqua in concert before they broke up?
Friend: *look of utter disgust*

5. Query: is the phrase "meet me on my vast veranda/my sweet untouched Miranda" so unbearably stupid that every time you get to it (in what is otherwise an excellent song) you have to stop whatever you're doing just to marvel at the awfulness? Y/N (circle one)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Sometimes you feel like a nut."