15.5.07

Guilt

Yes, yes, I've 1) failed to post every day since I returned from Morocco and 2) failed to talk about it at all, despite the many wonderful stories I acquired while there. Bad blogger!

I've also failed to keep up with That's Why I Loved Her, for which Cirque is entirely permitted to berate me. Bad writing partner!

I have little hope of managing any of the above tomorrow, as I glanced at my calendar for tomorrow and, good lord, I might never make it back to my desk. Meetings! Meetings with everyone! Eek.

Post-work, I have to attend my standing Wednesday social engagement, which I have missed for the last six weeks because I was out of the country/deathly ill/a bad person. In short, drinking with friends trumps blogging. It's not that I don't love you, it's that I like alcohol more. Sorry.

In other news, I greatly enjoyed hearing Salman Rushdie speak yesterday. Wonderful! Erudite and unexpectedly savage, which is always fun. I highly recommend him, if you ever have the chance to hear him speak.

I am currently listening to my iTunes on random, not a setting for the faint of heart. Fear for my sanity.

No comments: