29.3.07

I FAIL

The point of this whole "blogging" exercise was that I was going to post every day, without fail. Come hell or high water, nothing was going to stop me from contributing my inanities to the great sea of stupidity that is the internet!

Well, apparently one thing will stop me: all-day meetings at work. And then, of course, I had to go drink heavily to erase the lingering mental pain of listening to the same damn presentation four times in a row. (Related: we're only doing it three times today! Heck, I might even manage to do my job for an hour or so! Sarcastic exclamation points ahoy!)

I tried to convince Cirque that "Uhhhhh. Uuuuuuuuuuh. Uuuuuurrrrr." was a totally valid post, but it turns out she's prejudiced against zombies and she refused to let it count. Zombies have things to say, too, Cirque! End zombie oppression today!

Which reminds me of a great joke: what do zombie vegetarians say?

Graaaiiiins, graaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiins!

Oh come on, admit it, you laughed.

No comments: